I wanted write a little Xcode extension that could change the access level of a selection – for example, make an internal class and all its properties and functions public just with a keystroke. I thought it would be handy for extracting code into separate modules. I sort of forgot that now I need to write a lexer and a parser and a syntax tree and, well, it’s a whole thing. Fun though.
- GitHub - theswiftdev/awesome-xcode-extensions: Awesome native Xcode extensions.
- Install Xcode 8 Source Editor Extension – Khoa Pham – Medium
- GitHub - yanagiba/swift-ast: A Swift AST parser and visitor that is written in Swift.
- Building a Compiler in Swift with LLVM, Part 1: Introduction and the Lexer - Harlan Haskins
- Writing a lexer in Swift
- LLVM Tutorial: Table of Contents — LLVM 7 documentation
- Not exactly my ideal job fit: The Quarterback of the Kitchen? It’s Not Always the Chef - The New York Times
- Shut up and let me throw this money at you: Former Apple designer makes a coffee grinder