Sunday reading 💻
Not much coding this week because I was in NYC for the week, going from three hours on a freezing building site in overcoat, hat and scarf on Monday, to Wednesday’s clothing-optional pavement melter. Packing difficulty level: extreme.
- Khanlou - Infinite Collections
- Strongly typed access to Info.plist and .plist files in Swift
- Darts, Dice, and Coins via mikeash.com: Friday Q&A 2018-04-27: Generating Text With Markov Chains in Swift
- It’s the last day of Frieze New York today: my favourite stand – a non-controversial but uncontested choice – had to be Tracey Emin at Xavier Hufkens.
- Right at the other end of the price spectrum I’m really loving work by Hiejin Yoo (@hiejin_yoo) these days.
- And somewhere in the middle, the clean, fun, graphic canvases by Math Bass at Mary Boone, until July.
- Short shorts and bell bottoms. Some wonderful photos here, taken by NYT reporters on strike - I’m gutted I missed this exhibition in person. Scenes Unseen: The Summer of ’78 - The New York Times, until mid June in Central Park.
- You have no idea how much I love these: Toast It Coasters