I’m updating Steadfast for the new Series 4 watch complications:
- This is a fantastic card library and I’m using it in the new version for onboarding: GitHub - alexaubry/BulletinBoard: General-purpose contextual cards for iOS
- Using multicolour CLKTextProvider in Swift in watchOS 5 - not as straightforward as you might think, but this explains all.
I have travelled so, so much this autumn, which has been awesome obviously, but has now left me at the point where I can be found lovingly stroking my home washing machine with sheer gratitude. I have lately been entirely a consumer of food, rather than a provider. Some standouts:
- Trust’s Chicken Liver Mousse, San Diego
- This Riesling, discovered at Edson Hill, Stowe, Vermont
- The raspberry pecan cornmeal pancakes at Cafe Heaven, Provincetown, Cape Cod [insert long walk on the beach here] and the dinner at Victor’s
Hiking at altitude and road trips have kinda stalled my squat progress 😅. Cannot wait to get back in the gym and start working again, but in the meantime I’ve been doing lots of ROMWOD after dinner, weights and bands at home when I can, and abs inspired by Queen Whitney. (Fitspo instas get a lot of flak, but her stuff is, as advertised, hot fire flames 🔥).